THE PRIVACY AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS REGULATIONS (PECR)
This website is operated by London Secondary Glazing Limited whose registered office is 30 Milton Road, Westcliff-on-Sea, SS0 7JX, Registered in England and Wales, Registered Company No. 11505895.
We use the terms “London Secondary Glazing Limited”, “London Secondary Glazing”, “the company”, “the operator”, “we” and “us” on this page to refer to the owner of the website, London Secondary Glazing Limited.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) sit alongside the Data Protection Act and the GDPR. They give you specific privacy rights in relation to electronic communications.
There are specific rules on:
- marketing calls, emails, texts and faxes
- cookies (and similar technologies)
- keeping communications services secure
- customer privacy about traffic and location data, itemised billing, line identification, and directory listings.
The only rules that may apply to us are:
- marketing by phone, email, text or fax, which we do not do.
- using cookies on our website, which is covered in our Website Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Notice.
- compiling a telephone directory (or a similar public directory,) which we do not do.
PECR is regulated by The Information Commissioner’s Office. Because we are only processing personal data for our core business purposes, we do not have to register with the ICO.
LAST UPDATED: 24 MAY 2018
Our Customers are the Guardians of Our Reputation, please take a moment to see our Customer Reviews
Thank you for visiting London Secondary Glazing! – please Contact Us if we can be of further assistance.